This is a skilled position that supports a variety of production related activities in the process of manufacturing various flexible film products. Activities may include operating production lines and supporting senior operators, preparing finished product for shipment as well as quality testing.
This is a 2-2-3, 12 hour rotating shift position. Shifts include both day and night rotations, shifts are 7:30 – 7:30.
- Follows Operating Discipline principles, procedures and practices to ensure safe and efficient operation of assigned plant areas
- Help monitoring process conditions, equipment and control systems
- Performs tasks assigned to operations as per shared task list field checks, equipment preparation, samples, etc.
- Ensures operational activities and process performance are aligned with Plant and business goals
- Uses troubleshooting skills to resolve process related deviations and problems
- Monitors and tracks production data as assigned
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Regularly required to stand and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must hold a High school diploma or equivalent/GED
- Experience in manufacturing (particularly plastics) strongly preferred but not required
PAY & BENEFITS
- Starting pay of $17.00 - 19.00/hr dependent upon experience, exceptional top pay opportunities
- Life, STD, and LTD insurances at no cost to the employee-
- Medical, Vision, & Dental insurance
- 401k plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 6%
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Other
Contact Email : email@example.com
The Findlay∙Hancock County Chamber of Commerce is hosting a LunchClick to read more >
Join the Chamber on Wednesday, September 22nd for Business 2Click to read more >
The Chamber will host Fresh Brewed Business on Tuesday, SeptemberClick to read more >
It's easy to join. Start your journey with the Chamber today!
Use the strength and buying power of 700+ companies. Check out our member savings programs and discounts!
You're Invited! See all upcoming events and happenings at the Chamber.
123 East Main Cross Street
Findlay, OH 45840
F: 419.422.9508 (currently down)