Findlay Hancock County Chamber Application
Annual Chamber membership investments are based on employees each working 20 hours/week or a combination of employees totaling 40 hours. (i.e. Two part-time employees each working 20 hours/week equal one full-time employee).
- A one-time $30.00 processing fee is due with the first year investment.
- The investment schedule includes one representative listing. Each additional representative listing is $100.00.
- Membership is for one year.
- Investments are renewable on an anniversary date cycle.
- A company that operates a business under the same name at multiple locations pays the combined total number of full-time equivalent employees at all locations. Please call for further clarification.
If your organization is a non-profit or has more than 400 employees, please call for a negotiated membership rate.